quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

AMOR E CARIDADE

TRUE RELIGION IS THE LOVE AND CHARITY
          II Peter 1:7
THE GREATEST EXAMPLE OF LOVE AND CHARITY IS JESUS​​! - James 1:27



For the Scripture says ... on: THE ROMANS 10, 9:10
"That if confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. "

SPECIAL CONFESSION TO GOD
           Lord God! Creator of Heaven and Earth. "On behalf of his beloved son Jesus Christ, I place my life in your hands."
           Lord Jesus,
come into my heart and forgive my sins. I know I am a sinner and I repent of my sins. Wash me in thy blood, so I can clean myself. I have sinned against heaven and the Lord and I am not worthy to be called a son.
           I accepted by faith as my savior. Lord, write my name in heaven in the Book of life and save my soul!
           Lord! Take control of my life, my home, my family, my health, my treatment, my studies, my business, my livelihood, my life financially, materially and spiritually. Set me free and transform me. And I thank you on behalf of the Father in the name of the Son and the Holy Spirit of God. Amen!

  DOING THIS CONFESSION TO GOD, ALL you do,
BE ALONE OR COLLECTIVELY, ARE FULFILLING
"THE COMMANDMENT OF SALVATION"
WHAT IS WRITTEN IN "THE ROMADOS Chapter 10, 9 and 10"

SO, JESUS ​​CHRIST will PREPARE you AND PREPARE ALL
To serve God AND BE SAVED!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário