domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

The true religion is love and charity-Inglês 2

The true religion is love and charity II Peter 1: 7
THE LARGEST EXAMPLE OF LOVE AND CHARITY IS JESUS! James 1:27

...Because the Scripture says in ROMANS 10; 9 and 10
"Namely: with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. As with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. "

SPECIAL CONFESSION TO GOD
Lord God! Creator of heaven and Earth. "On behalf of his beloved son Jesus Christ, I put my life in your hands".
Lord Jesus in my heart and forgive my sins. Know that I am a sinner and I repent of my sins. Wash me in thy blood, so I can cleanse me. I have sinned against Heaven and the Lord and I am not worthy to be called a son.
I accept by faith as my Savior. Lord, writes my name there in the sky, in the book of life and Saved my soul!
Mr! Takes account of my life, my home, my family, my health, my treatment, my studies, my business, my livelihood, my financial life, material and spiritual. Me liberates and transforms me. And I thank you in the name of the father, in the name of the son and of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen!

MAKING THIS CONFESSION TO GOD, ALL THAT THEY DO,
EITHER ALONE OR COLLECTIVELY, WILL BE FULFILLING
"THE COMMANDMENT OF SALVATION"
IT is WRITTEN in "to ROMADOS Chapter 10; 9 and 10 "

IN THIS WAY, JESUS CHRIST PREPARES YOU AND PREPARES ALL
TO SERVE GOD AND BE SAVED!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário